This complex houses the offices of Mayor Sheila Walters, Administrative Assistant Tamara Robinson, City Clerk/Treasurer Marlene Hancock, City Code Officer Gary Anderson, Parks & Recreation Director Kyle Payne, and Economic Development Director Barbara Lewallen.
TRUMANN FAST FACTS
- Trumann is the largest city in Poinsett County.
- Trumann is located on Highway 63 (future I-555)
- Trumann, part of Jonesboro’s MSA, lies 12 miles Southeast of Jonesboro, AR, and 45 miles northwest of Memphis, TN.
- Trumann’s population is 7,243 (2010 census).
- Trumann sales tax rate is 8.75%.
- Trumann has a total area of 8 square miles in city limits.
- Trumann is located in the Central Standard Time zone (CST).
- Trumann’s Wild Duck Golf Tournament is held in August each year and its Wild Duck Festival is held in September or October.
- Local newspapers are the Poinsett County Democrat-Tribune, the Jonesboro Sun, and the Newsleader.
- The City is governed by a Mayor/City Council form of government.
- Trumann Country Club, a private club located at the south edge of the City, has a swimming pool, club house, and 9-hole golf course. 870 483-7627
City Sports Programs
Utility and Garbage Service
Police Department and Fire Department