Utility and Garbage Service
- Trumann Water Works provides water and sewer service. 106 East Main; 870 483-6343; Scott Jones, Superintendent.
- Electricity is provided through Entergy (800 368-3749) and Craighead Electric Cooperative (870 932-8301; 4314 Stadium Blvd.,Jonesboro, AR).
- Gas is provided by Centerpoint Energy (800 992-7552); bills may be paid at Country Mart on Hwy 463 North.
- Garbage is picked up weekly on a neighborhood schedule.
- The City sponsors a Clean Up day each year during the spring.
- The City recycles cardboard, metal, and clothing. These items may be dropped off at the recycling location at 185 Oak St. The City picks up residential limbs and debris at residences on a weekly basis.